Help!!

edited February 5 in General
<span style="font-family: "lucida grande", "Lucida Sans Unicode", tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(227, 244, 255);">I'm new here I own a 2009 Cube. I have tried every where hopefully someone here can assist.</span><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: "lucida grande", "Lucida Sans Unicode", tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(227, 244, 255);">I'm in the process of changing struts and shocks however my concern is does the right hand and the left hand drive use the same suspension parts??</div>

Comments

• I would of thought so
  • is your car a gen3 ?<div>replaced the lot (front&rear) on mine.<br><div>top mounts are handed so if your replacing them make sure you get one of each,as of course the struts are.</div><div> if you want the part numbers of </div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">kyb replacement front struts let me know.</span></div><div>i paid about £60.00 each off ebay much cheaper than £100.00+ each from main dealers.</div><div>good luck.</div><div>       </div></div>