2008 Autech Rider - fog lights?

Hi,<div><br></div><div>I've just taken delivery of a 2008 Black Autech Rider CVT. It's a Japanese import.</div><div><br></div><div>I've noticed that there is a 'Fog Light' symbol on my dash but can't find a fog light switch to turn them on. My cube may only have a rear fog or non at all. There seems to be a lot of lights on the rear of the car - 4 each side. Can anyone shed any light (no pun intended) re fog lights on the Rider models - were these optional extras?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Hi in Japan no rear fog lights are fitted how ever in UK law all car must have rear fog ...so people take them off
    question can you upload a picture of the dash light
    Is their any lights on out side
    Normally front fog switch is built-in to normal light cluster and rear is a ad on normally drilled or place ed near the mirror switch
  • Hi toaster, thanks for your reply - that makes sense.<div><br></div><div>Dash pic and rear light pic attached. My light control stick has only 'Off' 'Side Lights' & 'Main beams on' no sign of front fog light controls.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks in advance :)</div>