Gen 3 wiring harness?

Hi guys, my daughter has a Gen 3 Kaizen and wants to change the stereo out to a Pioneer double din or similar. I can't seem to find a wiring harness adapter for it, I normally go to connects 2 but they only list a fascia mounting adapter kit, no harness. Is it all plug and play, will the steering wheel controls still work?<div><br></div><div>Ahh, one other thing...will the factory camera work with it too?<br><div><br></div><div>Thanks in advance.</div></div>

Comments

• you can get harness adapters for the gen 3, I thought connects 2 did a kit to be fair but I may have emailed them direct. You'll need several harness adapters as there is one for the stereo and then one for all the steering wheel controls I believe. The steering wheel is the sam as the one in the Micra so I believe the steering wheel harness adaptor that would fit the CC could be a source. 
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt;">OK, thanks, I did find a 'universal' Nissan harness on the connects 2 site, there doesn't look to be a Gen 3 Cube specific one.</span></font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt;">The link if people are interested is - </span></font><font color="#1155cc" face="arial, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 12.8px;"><u>http://www.connects2.co.uk/Product/ProductItem/CTS-UNI-NISSAN</u></span></font></div>;