Part supplier needed

Advise greatly appreciated. I need to replace an oil cooler tube on my 1.4 CR14DE CVT engine. Nissan have said they dont sell the part anymore but have given me the part number. I had a look online and could not find it. It would be great if somebody could point me to  a website or supplier that could help. <div><br></div><div><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">Part code 21621 310</span></div><div>The alternative part number is 21621-3U50A-  (21621-3U500)    </div><div> Description: tube ASSY-OIL COOLER</div><div><br></div><div>This is the tube that connects the CVT oil to the cooler . Thanks :)</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>


  • Hi how is it held on and I guess it hose from box to bottom of rad
  • edited February 2017
    I would say it's low pressure pipe held on with simple clips if so take the hose to a pirtec branch or similar hose place . and find your nearest
  • If you use facebook you can search online garage tokyo. Guy called Peter grice runs it and he lives in Japan so can source and post almost any part if you want a genuine part.
  • I would second the Pirtek plan - for bits like that they are awesome, and the stuff they supply is always good quality. I've re-done loads of hoses on old cars in the past through them!
Sign In or Register to comment.