Z11 Exhaust

edited September 2016 in Cube Owners Club
<font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt;">Hi guys, first off, I've recently purchased my first cube, it's a 1.4 engine.</span></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">14316877_10154558989788885_2194740059157929936_n.jpg</span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">14359030_10154558989823885_6658087640158319000_n.jpg</span></font></div></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">It needs a bit of work before it's ready for the road, so for now it's being stored away so I can do the work it needs, one of the jobs is replacing the exhaust backbox. I keep hearing conflicting information on this though, I just want an OEM replacement, I've been reading up on this, and some say the backbox from a Micra K12 will fit, and other places say that it won't, I don't want to go down the stainless route as I can't really afford it, so can somebody say for definite if a Micra K12 exhaust will fit? Providing you get one with the correct join of course, mine has the two bolt fitment.</div>

Comments

• K12 micra yes been there.the whole system fitted no probs if your was a cubic just have to get a lengthening piece
  • Thanks for your response, that's a worry off my mind, will get a Micra K12 exhaust then.
  • they do a slip joint and bolt joint. That's your only bit to get right!
  • Roughly what's the life span of a 'new' exhaust?<br>Can anyone recommend a supplier of a stainless exhaust for Cube/cubic?<br>And approx cost. Bought one for my old camper years ago and it was a great investment. Too long ago to remember where I bought it now.<br><br>
  • Depending on what stainless is the longest lasting .however my one done 220000+ kms now and still on oe . I do not have any recommendations for stainless place which part of the world ar you nearest big town will do
  • Good choice of big towns! Thank you. Anywhere around N Somerset/Bristol Bath. Even Cardiff or Taunton.<br>
  • Guys, trying to work with local motor factors in finding a front pipe. Are the Micra front pipes different manual vs auto? a few places are showing different pipes available and I'm not sure what I need??<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt;">I didn't think they were any different, I just ordered a K12 Micra part off ebay when I did mine and it fits perfectly. I got a full system for mine as it was all rusty with the odd hole here and there, and hangers were about to break off in a couple of places. Below is a link to the part I ordered:</span></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style=""><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-MICRA-1-0-1-2-1-4-K12-EXHAUST-SILENCER-FULL-SYSTEM-WITH-GASKETS/271276686996?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&amp;_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt;