those fiendish japanese cars

why are cubes such a pig to work on?<div>if you check my previous posts you will know i,m a new kaizen owner whos going through my car</div><div>before putting it on the road, yes ive had some issues but my currant gripe is lack of information</div><div>when it comes to working on these cars, i,m not talking about std mechanical w/shop stuff its the other stuff</div><div>i,e airbag & stg wheel removal, i,m in the process of changing my plastic wheel for a leather one & there is nothing on the net about this at all.</div><div>the silver panel on the right needs to be changed over to my cube one with controls on it and it WILL NOT COME OFF.my replacement steering wheel.</div><div>i know you can buy w/shop discs for my cube but the parts catalogue i bought for my daihatsu materia didnt work & i dont want that to happen again.</div><div>i know its unlikely that anyone has done this mod , i just wanted to blow off <span style="font-size: 10pt;"> steam about it,  </span></div><div>i am an ex auto engineer who has worked on many diferent makes of car , so far my cube is the worst.</div><div>here,s hoping things get better.</div><div>ic1.</div><div>  </div>

Comments

• changed the oil today as i have no idea what oils in it,<div>nothing stripped or broke so things are looking up</div><div>shell helix synthetic 5w30 oil, bosch oil filter & new sump plug washer</div><div>parts cost £25.00 .took twenty minutes to do job.</div><div>please note ,sump washers are crushable type so are only used once.</div><div>ic1.</div><div><br></div>
  • I have the US workshop manual that has all the wiring and mechanical disassembly guides. I can drop box it to you if you send me an email address in a pm.
  • <div>thanks terry! got one now.</div><div>mate downloaded one for me, no charge.</div><div>ic1.</div><div><br></div><div>   </div>