New Member ....jockmg.

Hello i am looking to buy  a Cube in the next two weeks looking all over have seen one in Manchester for sale at the Price i want second edition model has 92.000 miles...can anyone give me advise before i go to see it.....and also i live in St Albans.....any members around my way for a chat.....<div>Best regards everyone....Jock...</div><div>PS.....cant wait to get a Cube....</div><div>SAFE MOTORING EVERYONE!....</div>

Comments

• Welcome to the family!<div><br></div><div>Cubes are pretty rock solid but worth checking are -</div><div><br></div><div>All the doors lock and unlock on the fob, they do fail and although a replacement with an aftermarket part is possible as an oem solenoid is tough to find it's better not to have to.</div><div><br></div><div>Check for rust, the cars aren't protected in japan as they don't salt the roads so a fresh import 02 would be almost completely rust free. depending on how long this one has been here depends on if it's got issues or may have been treated in the past which would be a bonus.</div><div><br></div><div>keep and ear out for timing chain noise. it is a chain so shouldn't need replacing as often as a belt but they do stretch slightly and after bucket loads of miles are worth getting changed along with the water pump.</div><div><br></div><div>Beyond that pretty much everything else you'd look for with any other second hand car that is 13 years old.</div>