Official Nissan show invite

edited July 2015 in Events and Meets
<p>Hi All

</p><p>The club has been invited to show our cars at a Family Day event for Nissan employees in the UK.

</p><p>Numbers are pretty much full now but for those who've signed up...</p><p><strong><font size="5">July 18th</font></strong></p><p><strong><font size="5">Donington Race Circuit</font></strong></p><p>Meeting time is <strong><span style="font-size: x-large;">7am</span></strong> for the cube club at the Donington Park services M1 Junction 23a <strong><span style="font-size: x-large;">DE74 2TN</span></strong> and then we'll drive down the road to the PADDOCK (Not the Main entrance) entrance to Donington Race Circuit for gates opening at 7:30am.</p><p>We'll be directed to our parking spots once inside and then it's briefing at 9:15am and various <strong><span style="font-size: x-large;">free</span></strong> activities all day from 10am until 4pm.</p><p>Most exciting ones being free passenger drift rides and free heritage loop passenger rides with a variety of fast Nissans!</p><p><strong><font size="5">This is invite only so please let me know BEFORE the day that you will be attending</font></strong></p><p>Cheers
Phil</p>

Comments

• Random one Phil but if it's a family day for Nissan employees can we bring family or is it just us and our cars and everyone else stays home?
  • yep we're allowed families too - they're happy to realise that without us showing our cars off there wouldn't be much of a day. :)
  • Not on Facebook so Don't know the venue, but as it's for Nissan employees, am I right in thinking it's up here in the north east? Our Lass is on FB so I'll get her to check it out sometime soon, but in the meantime, let me know where as i'll probably forget to ask her.
  • <div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px;">Hi,</span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px;">I've sent you a private message - I can't put the location on line </span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px;">It's somewhere in the Midlands rather than North East  because it's for Nissan employees across the country.</span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px;">Let me know if you can make it.</span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px;">Cheers</span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px;">Phil</span></font></div>
  • Latest list...

1. Scott Styles Pickles
    2. Paula Trevor
    3. Terry Hill
    4. Scott Qotato Leverington
    5. Maj
    6. Jay-Ar Libunao
    7. Ben Banfield
    8. Liam Carroll
    9. Jay Smith
    10. Leeanne Arnold
    11. Paul Male
    12. Nic Caraccio
    13. Sarah Jackson
    14. Dan Taylor
    15. Damelza Robertson
    16. Liam Ohlsen
    17. David Collinge
    18. Emily Devine
    19. Bal Khela Atwal
    20. Craig Jarvis
    21. Andy Talbot

Let me know if there's any change in interest.

Cheers
    Phil
  • Can you pm the details...<div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • This should be great ,don't often get that many cubes at an event
  • Yeah add me to the list....be good to know the date so i can sort out if im working....
  • You have Pm's Cube dude
  • Please could you add us to the list / PM details?<div><br></div><div>Many Thanks.</div>
  • c00ke5ter I believe you Pm'd Phil through facebook but he's aware of you being interested and I believe is dropping you a line. if he doesn't PM me here and I'll fill you in with what I know!
  • Sorry I've got other things on my mind at the moment.

Time to be confirmed by Nissan in coming days / weeks but it's July 18th at Donington circuit, Derbyshire.

I think we're probably at capacity with cookester and cubedude included but there are some on the list who haven't confirmed since initial adds 6 months ago so if anyone else is interested let me know.

• Thanks Phil - I'm not on facebook so that wasn't me I'm afraid.<div><br></div><div>Looking forward to it.</div><div><br></div><div>Ian & Sandra</div><div><br><div><br></div></div>
  • No it was mis-communication I meant pm on here. :)
  • So, details of the show have finally been released by Phil on the facebook group. Looks to be a good show with plenty of activities for all the family and even passenger rides in various cars and everything but food and drink appears to be free. if you don't use facebook drop Phil (cubed) a pm for details as I'm not sure what more I can post here but once again as with all club shows it's a semi early start or very early depending where your travelling from!
  • <p>I think it's safe to post details on line now. The army are there anyway if there's suddenly a flashmob :D</p><p>So meeting time is <strong><font size="5">7am</font></strong> for the cube club at the Donington Park services M1 Junction 23a <strong><font size="5">DE74 2TN</font></strong> and then we'll drive down the road to the PADDOCK (Not the Main entrance) entrance to Donington Race Circuit for gates opening at 7:30am.</p><p>We'll be directed to our parking spots once inside and then it's briefing at 9:15am and various <strong><font size="5">free</font></strong> activities all day from 10am until 4pm.</p><p>Most exciting ones being free passenger drift rides and free heritage loop passenger rides with a variety of fast Nissans!</p>
  • So pleased I can't make it to this, it sounds rubbish
  • Presumably that's irony @Freshginger?! :O
  • Spot on @cubed gutted to be missing this, it generally does sound like a class day, just hope the weather plays its part for all attending, enjoy.
  • We're coming to this but names not on the list Ashley and becky bruneau
  • Thanks Ash - the main list is on the facebook page so don't worry if you're not the above list I've got you down. :)
  • We'll be there, inc kids!<div><br></div><div>(Be afraid)</div>