Wanted gen2 near side mudguard

edited September 2014 in Wanted
I know it may be a long shot but I'm after a near side front mudguard for a bz11 gen2. (Ideally in silver but not critical).
Prepared to PayPal if anyone can help. I've emailed all the breakers on eBay but still no luck.

Comments

• Is this Neil ?
    We got your email but there must be something wrong with yours as our replies keep bouncing back stating your mailbox is full..

Are you talking about this
    Thanks
    Dan

Japautosparesltd@gmail.com
  • Hi thanks for getting back to me but it's the sort of body kit part at the lower back of the arch I'm after, almost like a mud flap but a chunky bit of moulded plastic.
  • Thats an arch liner Mrcube, he's after a mudguard.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">How about this one?</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-Cube-right-side-front-stone-guard-/171499591065</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">It is in Oz, but it's cheap enough!</font></div>
  • Thanks orange cube but it's a nearside one I'm after. Also it's pickup only that one so the flights might push the price up a little!
    ;-)
  • Haha, shame, oh well, worth a shot. <br><br>If your on Facebook, join the Cube Owners Club Sydney, and speak to Peter Grice, he based in Japan, and is often more than happy to post parts out. <div><br></div><div>Could be worth a try?</div><div><br></div>