JAE 2014 - Wickstead Park - 4th-7th September

edited May 2014 in Events and Meets
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Is anyone thinking of attending:</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://japcarclub.org/</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We'll probably just do 6th or 7th, would be great to meet / park with some other Cubes.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I see from previous years we have combined with Juke and Qashqai meets, might be an option again?</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div>Ian</div>

Comments

• How many will be attending? It will be nice to meet other Cube owners. So far I have only been meeting others on the road as they pass by.
  • JAE usually clashes with various peoples anniversaries and holidays so I don't think it's been attended in the past. Guessing if someone wants to organise the meet then go for it although think most of the JAE plots have been allocated already.
  • Yea there were thoughts about it, personally I might do it next year after the hit and miss shows of Japfest this year.
  • I am really excited to see other Nissan Cube and meet the owners. I will go on the 6th September and hopefully a few Cubes will turn up.
  • You may see me as we are going down for the day on the Saturday
  • pault64, thanks. See you there!
  • Chipsaway will be fixing the Cube rear bumper paint scratches so I am unable to attend. Sorry!