Breaking 2004 Nissan Cube

edited February 2014 in Traders & Dealers
Contact us with what you need

Low mileage 2004 Cube Silver
Being broken as of next week

Comments

• How much for the front grille?
  • It's on eBay for £90 , for cube owners club members £80
  • There was one on Ebay the other day Gino with a £10 start and no reserve with no bids!
  • just be aware that the £10 one is cracked!
  • Ok cool cheers for the heads up guys :)
  • That one I posted is cracked? Doesnt say on description?
  • Cubed - I've zoomed in on all the pictures of that £10 one on ebay but can't see the crack. Where is it?
  • apologies - i should have re-checked - that was a different one that was being advertised with a crack - that one has a description saying only minor scratches so looks good to go and bargain price!
  • Ended with no bids at £10 :O
  • <p>Don't suppose there are that many Cubes in the country and unless you needed one for a specific reason, it isn't a part that would wear out!</p><p>Plus they weren't offering postage were they?</p><p>An obscure part for a car in limited numbers that someone wants within travelling distance, not that surprising!</p>
  • I messaged him to ask about postage. He never responded.
  • We can post virtually any item
  • <font size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Hi</font><div><font size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">How much would be front </font><strong style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><font size="2"><font style="color: rgb(12, 57, 131); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Nissan Cube Wind Deflector</font><font><font color="#0c3983" face="Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-weight: normal;">s  and would they fit </span>Nissan<span style="font-weight: normal;"> cube 3(cubic)mine is the same 2004 year?</span></font></font></font></strong><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><strong style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(12, 57, 131); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><font size="2"><font>Thanks</font></font></strong></div></div>
  • edited February 2014
    Mark77
    The cubic and cube gen2 fronts same . Rear are longer .
  • Have sold the wind deflectors sorry, but we have two cars arriving very soon
  • I have my old front grill
  • looking for pair of front headlights for 2004 cube BGZ11 (non Xenon) Regards Jim
  • Front passenger side arch wanted... In silver

I think I've already messages mr cube though, and it's already gone
  • Front passenger side wing damaged
  • damn it

I suspect that this is the one on eBay that I've already messages you about through there

Bugger
  • We have several Cubes arriving soon... Some will be sold and some will be used for parts.. Stay tunec
  • <p>I need a replacement light box (passenger side) for a cube 1.4 (2005) that I am thinking of buying. Can you help?</p><p> </p>
  • Light box ? Please email me what you need japautosparesltd@gmail.com
  • We have new cube in for breaking rear passenger side light box is £65
  • Do you have a parcel shelf for sale?
  • Ok ignore previous question.  Just been told they don't make them for my cube. lol  At least I found out sooner rather than later! lol<div><br></div>