Greetings From Okinawa, JP

edited September 2013 in International Section
American abroad with a new to me 03 cube3, 135k. Any links to engine and drivetrain overhaul/maintenance would be greatly appreciated. Since they never made them available outside JP, I can't read any of the maintenance stuff I can find. Pretty sure she'd due for some fluid changes and plugs at least. 1.4 CVT<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div><br></div><div>Roswell</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>PS, if you need a proper part shipped from the island, I have paypal and am willing to help out as I have time.</div>

Comments

• Another sucker for punishment offering to send bits from Japan!<div><br></div><div>Welcome to the club and I have no doubt the Gen 2 guys will be along to give advice before long. There is a Cube information site being created at the minute but not sure how far along it is and can't find a link!</div>
  • The engine is a standard Nissan CR14DE lump. Same as K12 Micra and a couple of others. So a Haynes manual should do it. <div><br></div><div>If you have a CVT transmission though, that'll be trickier as I don't think that version was ever on a Nissan sold here (I might be wrong though!) and not seen any english service manuals for the 2002-2008 Gen2's yet. :(</div><div><br></div><div>One of the CVT runners on here should be able to give advice though as there's a few self servicers on here!</div>
  • Thanks folks, I hadn't thought to check Haynes. I use Alldata for my vehicles stateside, but haven't checked for the Micra. Now, for those who read the  native tongue...What the heck does this button mean? (it's from our new(er) Every.)... Nothing seems to happen when I push it.<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Many thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Roswell<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>
  • send me some seatcovers for a gen2 :)<br>
  • Please/Thankyou .... Manners maketh man
  • asking for a price wouldn't go amiss either!
  • Something like a set of Clazzio's are about £2-300 depending on the design. 
  • Hi gents. So, sorry, I've been trying to move from hotel to house, get kids in school, etc, and still don't have internet at my humble abode.<div><br></div><div>BTW, the Kanji above means 'auto step'. Mystery solved.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Seat covers for gen2? just a cube or cubic? I'll need some actual details; I don't have much free time to sort things out for folks right now.</div>
  • I haqve manual i bought from Australia.
  • <P>any info on where I could find one?</P>
    <P> </P>
  • E bay UK
  • <P>I looked, no luck.</P>
  • 111193206410 ebay UK new in English
  • Thanks toaster. Unfortunately that one says it's an owner's manual. What I need is a service manual.
  • I've linked to it a dozen times in various threads but the full nissan workshop manual is available on line from the cube life forums. Go to the site and search for it. Yes it's LHD drive but it's basically all the same and I've not come up against any issues in using it. I have it as a zip file that I could pass on but it's 70MB for the whole thing. If anyone has specific sections they want I could email those over seperately...
  • Bear in mind that the service manual on there would be for 2009 models onwards.<div><br></div><div>Only service manuals I've seen for 2002-2008 are in Japanese & Russian!</div>
  • Yeah, so I'm going to take my Micra manual and count myself lucky for my 2003.