Fuse Box Layout in English

Hi All,<div><br></div><div>Could someone please point me in the direction of a fuse box diagram for the Z11 (Gen2) Cube - in English?</div><div><br></div><div>Many thanks,</div><div>Stu</div>

Comments

• Hi when you say diagram do you just need to know what fuses goes were?
  • There's two sets too. The ones under the bonnet for lights etc and the ones inside down below the steering wheel to the right.<div><br></div><div>Lemme have a look later when I get home, I think I might have something for the ones in the engine bay....</div>
  • <p>Hi Stu</p><p>I asked for this last year too and still intested for info - My cube had a label on the reverse of the fuse cover in English with what each fuse is for but this was flocked over when the panel was flocked. </p><p>The label on my other cube (had both at the time) was Japanese so I couldn't get a photo of that to refer to.</p><p>Cheers</p><p>Phil</p>
  • Thanks both.  Yes, it's the one inside by the driver's door - and diagram just to show which fuse is which, not a circuit diagram (yet!).<div><br></div><div>My 12V socket doesn't work, so wanted to check the obvious first.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div>Stu</div>
  • Hi Phil,<div><br></div><div>I was surprised the info wasn't in the English-translated manual I bought - and therefore presumably not in the original Japanese manual.  I'll keep digging and let you know.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div>Stu</div>
  • Hi here you go
  • Perfect - thanks very much for doing that, much appreciated. 
  • Tats ok bud.
  • Cheers mr toaster