Hall Green Birmingham...

edited February 2013 in Was It You??????
Saw me first cube while in mine!! Silver gen 2...anyone on here?
Bit of light flashing and waving made my day

Comments

• edited February 2013
    <p>I've not seen one in Brum yet, theres one near Tyseley as they smashed it up and had it repaired there =)) </p><p>According to my dealer there's a Silver one in Wolverhampton and I know of one in Bromsgrove. One of my neighbours saw mine and bought one because they liked it so there's 2 here virtually in same street </p> =))
  • Hi guys,

I literally live one minute down the road from hall green, I own a Nissan cubic gen 2 in silver with lensos
    alloys. Bought from a forum member here.

My wife mainly drives it now.....but when I drove it a couple of months ago I saw a gen 2 Nissan cube in silver pass me in Shirley. :)
  • must have been your wife i saw by the colebrook pub then....think we have a bit of a crew growing here :D
  • hi cubedude, have you still got the details of your bargin priced SUPER DOOPER air filter from ebay?<div><br></div>
    that might have been me in shirley , go through there quite a few times and a mate lives in St ,George road
  • Hi deanovilla,

So you also have a silver gen2? :)

Are you living round brum?
  • Also spotted another black cube going into asda Shirley..transformer badge on the tailgate..looked nice! Dropped on some nice rims...
  • the Cubes are taking over solihull :)
  • Hi 328 , sorry late reply ...lol . yes l have a silver cube 03 plate , has a transformer face on back as it has been de-badged , lm from coleshill , l also see a powder blue one from marston green . mine  had a lot of mods done by the last owner , dropped, wheel change , SS exhaust and the engine chipped , had the car about 3 years now , love it ,