Japfest *** BIG THANKS AT END OF POST ***

edited May 2013 in Events and Meets
Japfest tickets / payments deadline 10.03.13

For those that are new to the club or those that don't know, over the past four years or so we've been using Japfest in Castle Combe as our annual gathering. (We keep saying we'll meet up more often but life gets in the way for us all)

It's a good chance to see in the metal the silly things we do to our cars and catch up with the faces behind the monitors and shake hands with the hands that type ramblings such as this.

Of course there'll be photo opportunities aplenty and the cube club usually gets picked out my automotive media sites across the world due to the oddballality of our square things so a chance for 15 seconds of fame across the interwebz.

Any spare cube owners club stickers will be brought along and available to buy at £1.50 each (No postage as we're meeting up)

Japfest takes place at Castle Combe raceway on Saturday 11th May 2013.

If you don't know what Japfest is then see here - www.japfest.co.uk

In a bid to reduce traffic issues in previous years anyone wishing to be on the club stand must buy tickets through the club. (They used to issue spare stand passes for those who paid on the gate)

The cost is £20. This includes up to 4 people per car - bring 3 of your friends / family = £5 each. Bargainzzz

We've got lists of interested people elsewhere but now it's time to get serious. Dirty cash I need you, dirty cash I want you woah. Yes that's right money talks.

Deadline for me paying the organisers is 29.03.03 but I need to fill a form in and post and make payment in bulk so I need to get payments by 10.03.13 to avoid any last minute stuck in the post / Royal Mail strike issues!

PayPal is the easiest but if you send money via PayPal please ensure it's sent as a gift so I get the full £20!

My PayPal address is
philip
dot
egan
at
yahoo
dot
co
dot
uk

(Replace the dot with . and the at with @ to get my email address - I've typed it like that to avoid spam - I get enough junk from Christian dating sites as it is!)

When sending your payment include your Facebook name and / or forum username so I can work out who is who.

Please PM me through the forum or add me as a Facebook friend and message me through Facebook so I can give you my bank details if you'd rather do a bank transfer or send one of those old Skool cheque thingies.

We'll meet up before the show to give out passes and ride together in convoy - this WILL be early!

I think that's everything, I'll build a list of payees as money rolls in. So we can see names on the forum and Facebook.

If any of you book accommodation for the Friday or Saturday night then post here where you're staying if you want to make that a social too although it's unlikely I'll stay over.

Think that's everything, any questions post away.

Cheers
Phil

Comments

• Payment sent mate :-bd
  • The list begins ...

Paid
    1. Paul Male​​
    2. Liam Carroll​​
    3. Philip Egan​​
  • Payment sent :-bd
  • Cheers Paul B-)<div><br></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Paid</span><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">1. Paul Male​​</span><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">2. Liam Carroll​​</span><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">3. Philip Egan​​</span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">4. Paul Trevor</span></div><br>
  • Paid
    1. Paul Male​​
    2. Liam Carroll​​
    3. Philip Egan​​
    4. Paul Trevor
    5. Austin Macartney
  • You got cash. ;)
  • Cheers Dan :)

Paid
    1. Paul Male​​
    2. Liam Carroll​​
    3. Philip Egan​​
    4. Paul Trevor
    5. Austin Macartney
    6. Dan Taylor
  • Paid
    1. Paul Male​​
    2. Liam Carroll​​
    3. Philip Egan​​
    4. Paul Trevor
    5. Austin Macartney
    6. Dan Taylor
    7. Louise Marlow
  • Payment sent
  • Cheers John

Paid
    1. Paul Male​​
    2. Liam Carroll​​
    3. Philip Egan​​
    4. Paul Trevor
    5. Austin Macartney
    6. Dan Taylor
    7. Louise Marlow
    8. John Hill
  • Booked hotel Preimier inn Swindon West for the Friday night, same as last year so it's just a run along the M4 in the morning if meeting at the same services. :-bd
  • No idea what I'm doing yet. Although the Premier Inn a couple of junctions down from Leigh Delamare last year I used wasn't bad. Had a pub attached and a garage round the corner with a car wash. Everything I needed! :)
  • I was going to book the Travelodge on the motorway, as its cheap!! but have the dilemma of which side of the motorway to book as its right in the middle between 2 junctions!<div><br></div><div>There's a Premiere Inn in Chippingham which isn't far. What sort of time does the show end? As we were planning on driving there on Saturday morning and staying over until Sunday. Then it's just a casual drive home on Sunday.<br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>
  • TBH, the show was pretty much winding down by 4ish. Think the majority of us who were left bailed about half past 4??<div><br></div><div>Might be worth sorting a meeting place soon as it can have an impact on where to stay like you say! Last year, I was too slow to get a room at the services we met at on the eastbound side, which would have been perfect. But we met there cos there was a back road into Castle Coombe and a few people weren't keen on that this time! ;)</div>
  • To be fair we beat the queues last year which is more than a lot of people. ;)

The list grows ...

Paid
    1. Paul Male​​
    2. Liam Carroll​​
    3. Philip Egan​​
    4. Paul Trevor
    5. Austin Macartney
    6. Dan Taylor
    7. Louise Marlow
    8. John Hill
    9. Paul Chapple
  • <p>mmmmmmm christian dating sites, i could do with a change from `date a russian shot putter.com` :-B </p><p>I aim to be there but we had a surprise sunday and master william arrived 4 weeks early, mad week and no sleep now we are home!</p><p>If i do cry off at least you will have a spare, hope to see you all on the day! will paypal you in a tad.</p><p>Got dirty cash in my ear now phil, i used to throw some shapes to that tune in my yoof, boom! </p> \:D/
  • Congratulations Bob. I know the feeling, Ethan is 5 weeks old now and I just don't know where the days go to!

Received the payment, cheers, will be good if you do make it.

• Paid
    1. Paul Male​​
    2. Liam Carroll​​
    3. Philip Egan​​
    4. Paul Trevor
    5. Austin Macartney
    6. Dan Taylor
    7. Louise Marlow
    8. John Hill
    9. Paul Chapple
    10. Eurobob
  • Congrats on the new arrival Bob!  =D>
  • <p>Cheres Taz/Cubed, all a bit mad at the mo, still see Tawke in his white gen 3 now and then, have to have a mini cruise and compare baby seats! Wife has said she may attend japfest!!!!! have to be wary of checking out the car wenches in hot pants!</p><p>Does the ticket cover the car and occupants?</p>
  • Car plus 4 people. :)

• Paid
    1. Paul Male​​
    2. Liam Carroll​​
    3. Philip Egan​​
    4. Paul Trevor
    5. Austin Macartney
    6. Dan Taylor
    7. Louise Marlow
    8. John Hill
    9. Paul Chapple
    10. Eurobob
    11. Adrian Buster White

• Paid
    1. Paul Male​​
    2. Liam Carroll​​
    3. Philip Egan​​
    4. Paul Trevor
    5. Austin Macartney
    6. Dan Taylor
    7. Louise Marlow
    8. John Hill
    9. Paul Chapple
    10. Eurobob
    11. Adrian Buster White
    12. Ben Banfield (frogfish)

Promised
    1. Holly Jayne Mann
    2. Sticks
    3. Alex Baker
  • Cheers for the payment frogfish :)

Any more for any more?
  • no worrys looking forward to it :)
  • edited March 2013
    Paid
    1. Paul Male​​
    2. Liam Carroll​​
    3. Philip Egan​​
    4. Paul Trevor
    5. Austin Macartney
    6. Dan Taylor
    7. Louise Marlow
    8. John Hill
    9. Paul Chapple
    10. Eurobob
    11. Adrian Buster White
    13. Sticks

Promised
    1. Holly Jayne Mann
    2. Alex Baker
    3. Reb Grez
  • Paid
    1. Paul Male​​
    2. Liam Carroll​​
    3. Philip Egan​​
    4. Paul Trevor
    5. Austin Macartney
    6. Dan Taylor
    7. Louise Marlow
    8. John Hill
    9. Paul Chapple
    10. Eurobob
    11. Adrian Buster White
    13. Sticks
    14. Holly Jayne Mann

Promised
    1. Alex Baker
    2. Reb Grez
  • Is this 14 cubes or peeps so far? looking good! :-B
  • 14 cubes it seems like! Going to be a good one! Anymore takers???
  • 15. I think one more of the FB just paid. Need one more to beat last year. :)