I love my Cube!

<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Bought mine a couple of months ago from Wakefield (I live in East London so you just know I reeeeally wanted it !) Loved the decals on it.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">If you see her about please say 'hi' </div><div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">photo17112012224343.jpg</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Uploaded with ImageShack.us</font></div></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><div>photo17112012224347.jpg</div><div><br></div><div>Uploaded with ImageShack.us</div><div><br></div><div><div>photo17112012224400.jpg</div><div><br></div><div>Uploaded with ImageShack.us</div></div><div><br></div><div><div>photo17112012224336.jpg</div><div><br></div><div>Uploaded with ImageShack.us</div></div></font></div>

Comments

• Hi I seen her on here any way .
  • oh, where? I've been trying for ages to get pics on here! Only managed it yesterday.<div><br></div><div>Thanks monstermonster for showing me how. </div>