Nissan Cube Kaizen 1.6 CVT 2010, just 4500 miles

edited October 2012 in For Sale
<p>Nissan Cube Kaizen 1.6 CVT 20102, just 4500 miles</p><p>September 2010 car, with just 4500 miles. Metallic Grey (Urban Mist), taxed until March 2013 serviced at 4364 in August 2012, and previously at 4101 16th September 2011 by the selling Nissan main dealer. Balance of manufacturer’s warranty until September 2013. </p><p>I am selling this car on behalf of close friend as their husband has a critical illness. The car is in excellent condition, and comes with all of the Kaizen extras. They bought the car new, with a view to enjoying it long in to their retirement, but regretfully that will not be the case.</p><p>I am inviting sensible offers on here first, as you all seem an enthusiastic bunch, and no doubt know these cars inside out. It drives exceptionally well, and as it was my first go in one of these, I was mightily impressed – I would keep it myself if I could, but my wife will not let me have any more cars. </p><p>I am not prepared to give the car away, so please no silly offers, I need to achieve a sensible price for my friend as I am sure you can understand. </p><p>Please email <a href="mailto:andrew_mcse@yahoo.com">andrew_mcse@yahoo.com</a> or PM through the forum <br>Many thanks</p>

Comments

• <p>Hi scooby, sounds like a good un, would be worth you putting up a ballpark price so that a few peeps may get interested, another thread on here showing one or two peeps may be after a gen3 B-) </p><p>Low mileage and nice rare colour, good luck with the sale </p> :-c
  • I would be interested could you give me some kind of idea of price, you could e-mail if you want to, thanks