Cube New Zealand Site.

edited October 2012 in International Section
Hi<div><br></div><div>I started this ages ago, just before this site switched forums, for NZ Cube owners out there, i started www.cubeowners.co.nz, have not really done much since with it.</div><div><br></div><div>Seeing as i keep seeing more and more cubes in and around Auckland thought it would be a good time to get on and mention it.</div><div><br></div><div>Might still be a bit buggy, and there isn't really much content, its a work in progress when i get the time. Be great to see some local users, the market is a bit different over here, and a bit harder to score parts.</div><div><br></div><div>( i did seek permission from here, before anyone thinks I'm trying to take anything away)</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks</div><div><br></div><div>M.</div>

Comments

• Hi and welcome to the uk world of cube any help we may be able to help just ask. We are a load of square minded people (cube) enjoy.
  • Thank you. <div><br></div><div>Looks like i may have overstepped saying site was ready, when there is an issue posting, however, did see 3 cubes today for more inspiration, all within a few hours.</div>
  • I have signed up and tryed to post hi try again wen your up and running let us know wen you are as idea are very help full to keep our cube trucking
  • www.cubeowner.co.nz/ site sign in works
  • Yeh, it was working all perfectly last month then I had laptop issues so I left it untouched,until today, and not sure now. I'll figure it out in the morning, your night time, as 12 hours ahead at the moment. thanks for your help.
  • Got the site sorted,( they changed the required PHP mode) unfortunately had to rebuild and lost everything, including any registered users.<div><br></div><div>But now up and running and seems to be working fine so will start populating with content tomorrow.</div>
  • hi trying this on pc <br>
  • Hi all From Christchurch and a year too late just in case ya all still on here<div><br></div>