Nissan UK Cube Items to land fill site.

edited October 2012 in General
<P>Getting my accessory's due to lack of service today. I asked about Cube Mug and key ring.</P>
<P>Talking to Nissan Parts Department today they phoned and were told no stock because some Cube Items have started to be sent to land fill.</P>
<P>Due to lack of shelf space at warehouse. </P>
<P>He said himself they should have sent mugs and key rings to dealers at least they could have used and or given away these items. </P>
<P>I ask which land fill were they sent to. </P>
<P>I have asked SG Petch if they have stock of these as their price on internet is very good.</P>

Comments

• i got a cube mug it was on flea bay looks really cool and very square
  • Ha, that is a perfect example of a consumer society at it's worst. For shame. :/
  • edited October 2012
    I dread to think the sort of stuff they're binning. <div><br></div><div>No doubt those £300 spoilers they had for Gen3's that absolutely NO ONE on here (apart from Bob and...*goes on to list every gen 3 owner known*) would ever want EVER are amongst them. <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:|</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Because chucking it on a big hole in the ground rather than let someone who really wants it have it for £75-100 makes sense! </span></div> #-o
  • That kind of mentality is part of whats wrong with this world, were far to wasteful.
  • How ridiculous, I can't believe they don't auction it off to independent dealers or sell through an excess stock reseller.<div><br></div><div>Donating merchandise to charity raffles would be better than throwing it away. :(</div>
  • Some bits have popped up on eBay from dealers flogging individual bits off. I got the magic lighting, light up entry guards and cup illumination for about 25% of the list price. Wasn't too bad to fit as the boxes include full instructions
  • Typical, be nice if we could find out where they went!
  • <p>There should be the equivalent of a TK Max or Home Bargains for car parts. </p><p>Perhaps the forum could contact Nissan Europe to ask for bulk on parts if we collected.</p><p>Just proves its cheaper to write off parts than airfreight to USA /Canada or Japan were Cube is still current.</p>
  • Lots of traders show up at VW shows with excess VW parts stock, mostly new. Identifying each item prooves more of a problem though. It's easy saying that we'd all take Cube stuff but would we be able to identify a coil pack or single wishbone?!