Eibach Sportlines springs for sale (Australia)

I have for sale a set of Eibach Sportline Pro springs. Part no. E20-63-010-01-22. Give approx a 50-60mm drop. Were in my Cubic for 6 months. $180

Comments

• What was ride like after the drop? My ride is already quite hard because of the 17" wheels, I'm thinking it would become unbearable with both. What was your setup?
  • I've got 17" Mini rims. I used the standard shocks, which I'd advise against, as it was a bit bumpy. I didn't mind it, as it looked awesome, and handled better, but the mrs has got a new job now, and the Cube is now her daily, so it was her call.
  • chan luu sale
    "Unexpectedly stand on the chan luu sale head of this absolute being.You seek dead."See Lin Jun gradually cross his/her own top of head.Mo Han De's facial expression is immediately very white, that proundhearted spirit in the heart flows out into heart.
    Then gradually prepare to wrap bracelets catch up Lin Jun's height.After seeing arrive like this a circumstance, Lin Jun smiled to smile, the small voice whispers way, and this is that you ask for it."Is not good, Lin Jun this is to do what.
    "See the voice that Lin Jun Shou ascend to often send out Zhi Zhi, see the voice of Shan thunder in the sky again, the Di prince of Anne doesn't understand chan luu of inquiry, his in the mind thinks,Lin Jun don't know, more can be shot by the thunder and lightning in the more high place, common of the electric power make people die, still less lightning flash of 1,000,000 volts, the lightning flash but 1,000,000 volts of sea blue star of.
    "He this is to create new ability, he is to be he as a bait."Tightly You Fei Xiao's hand Zuan writes and kneads a cold sweat for Lin Jun.And the Alice's then small hand of one side tightly pull the Di prince of Anne's arm elbow, the sound of the thunder and lightning of obviously burnt ear has already made her some frightened, and she is also worrying for Lin Jun at this time, the thunder and lightning of 1,000,000 volts.
  • Sold!