ffront pads gen 2

Been have a lot of trouble getting from pads for gen 2 I found a part number on here blueprint adl142132c how ever tryed all over Suffolk I am in the trade so had loads of contacts. Found a mintex pad mdb3009 at a to z motorspares. Dewsbury wf12ob www.mintexonline.co.uk my pads are 144.5 long with audio scraper. And price delivered to silly Suffolk person 29.00 mintex is one of the big boys in the brake world

<div><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">Part number 143137</span><table class="PartNotes" rules="all" id="ctl00_CPH1_dlProd_ctl01_CP1_gvNotes" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="font-size: 13.3333px;"><tbody><tr align="left"><td style="font-weight: bold;"><br></td><td style="font-weight: bold;"><br></td><td><br></td></tr></tbody></table></div>

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Here you go:</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.importcarparts.co.uk/parts_info.asp?id=4864&cat=87&sub=2390&sec=2445&var=0&dc=&gen=&searchKey=</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I just recently fitted a new set to mine. Went for the extra and got the ADL Blueprint ones. Fitted perfectly.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>
  • I tryed them they were out of stock. Adl l ones around here were silly money local starting at fifty sqid thats truck money.thanks hillandsky
  • Do the nissan note pads fit the cubic..?
  • edited April 2014
    Morning my one did not fit from a note I used this to find them http://www.autopartoo.com/oem/mintex/MDB3009.html. I used mintex mdb3009 your best way is to take out and measure to be shore . Hope this helps

Descripition: Thickness [mm]: 14,2 Width [mm]: 144,5 Height [mm]: 49,1 Number of Wear Indicators: 2 Wear Warning Contact: WVA Number: 24682
  • <p>hi toaster</p><p>so those mintex ones fitted or are you still on the hunt?</p><p>thanks</p><p>phil</p>
  • edited April 2014
    Hi cubed yes the mintex fitted fine to my gen 2 and I get them fairly easy as well thanks why do have some .?
  • <p>I'm due to get some brake pads fitted this year and it's good to know another source and part number. :)</p><p>Especially if you've had problems getting the blueprint ones.</p>
  • They good as any other and mintex been doing brakes a lot off decades
  • edited April 2014
    <br><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;"><br></span></div>
  • edited April 2014
    Are the cubic brake discs 260mm. just like the k12 micra 1.5turbo d.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Not sure if this site helps but you can search using sizes .......................</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.brakeworld.co.uk/brakeworld/appguide/webframe.htm</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>
  • thanks toaster good info =D>