Breaking for parts 

Multiple modified parts

Two sets of seats available

Set 1 - Cream fabric with diamond stitch

Set 2 - dark grey hard waring fabric 

Full set of original Nissan wind deflectors

Neo classic arch kit (gloss black) 

Impulse grill (gloss black) 

Woodgrain interior panels, 5 of ( 1 per door, 1 glovebox, 1 drivers switch panel) 

Matching half woodgrain half leather steering wheel ( no airbag) 

Black leather sunvisors (original Japanese labels) 

Brown floor mats

2 sets of rear lights available (chrome and dark grey) 

Smoked side repeaters

Headlights in really good condition (recently refurbished) 

Callipers fully overhauled 15k ago 

Original Japanese Sat nav/DVD headunit

Interior panels are a bit of a write off due to me practicing reupholstering them. 

All exterior panels in good condition apart from drivers wing ( took a pigeon at 70mph (pigeon lost)) 

I also have 3 sets of wheels that fit this car 
    * Original cube alloys 
    * Black team dynamic multispokes (multifit) 
    *Extreme offsets (pictured on the car) 

Many other parts are available, I've just given a brief description of the most desirable parts. Some parts I have multiple of. 

I have owned this car since 2011. It has had 3 engines and 2 gearboxes. The car itself has done 220k. The latest engine has done 40k. Gearbox 60k. 

It had somewhat of a driveline overhaul in April which included 
    *Drop links
    *Lower arms
    *Bushes
    *Driveshafts

If you want anymore details do not hesitate to contact me via email jcdc.ae@gmail.com

As you will see I haven't put any prices as it is all negotiable. and if you buy bulk I will do a deal on it. 

The aftermarket parts (woodgrain panels, arch kit, grill etc) were all imported from Japan by myself which came at quite a cost so I will not be parting company with them unless the price is right. 

Feel free to make me offers! What's the worse that can happen. 

In a week or two all these items will be listed on eBay. Giving the cube owners club first options. 

IMG_20171024_174038.jpg
    3036 x 4048 - 4M
    IMG_20171024_174112.jpg
    4048 x 3036 - 4M
    IMG_20171024_174100.jpg
    4048 x 3036 - 4M
    IMG_20171024_174140.jpg
    4048 x 3036 - 3M
    IMG_20171024_174148.jpg
    4048 x 3036 - 3M
  • Makes me sad to see you're breaking what is clearly a loved car. Lots of cool parts on there though, that interior looks awesome to me. I'd love the arches / bodykit for mine, but I know it's worth a hell of a lot more than I can afford :-( Good luck selling the bits though! :-)
  • Dont be too sad. The chassis and tub I will be keeping, along with whatever hasn't sold. I will be using this for a new project starting next year. I am yet to finalize what the outcome of the project will be but it'll be radically different to it is now. So I thought, why mothball everything, when there are cube owners out there who would enjoy the parts! And I Know how difficult it is to get the parts! 
    As for the arch kit and any other items, email me with your offer/budget! You never know