ARCH KIT
  • Hi guys

I'm thinking about possibly selling my arch kit for the bz11. It's not a certainty that I will sell it but just putting it out there to see what sort of price I should look for.

The kit is complete and is freshly painted gloss black. It hasn't been fitted since it has been painted. And it's been painted professionally in a booth (not a rattle can job). It has been previously fitted, but all the ashesive has been removed and is ready to be fitted. It has holes to be fitted using fixings, but it can be fitted with adhesive to avoid body damage.

Like I said, it's not definitely being sold, but if people could state what sort of price I should look for, or what they would pay for it personally, it would be much appreciated
  • This picture is the arch kit pre-paint 
    FB_IMG_1469907029845.jpg
    960 x 720 - 56K
  • £100 maybe
  • hi mate il buy them from you if you want to sell 

cheers
  • Thats a neo classic kit isn't it? If it's complete it's worth way, way, way more than £100. they are more than 10x that from the only non nissan source and like hens teeth to pick up second hand from anywhere.

If you stuck them up on the facebook group I think you'd probably get various people offering you a good price.