Turn off the reversing alarm/bleep
  • Loving our new Cubic but the reversing bleep inside the car is very loud and the only annoyance. It's the last thin g we need when doing tricky reverse parking in our city.

Does anyone know how to disable it?
  • it wasn't standard as far as I know so you'll likely wired into the reversing lights and tucked in behind a rear finisher somewhere. just pull the power leads and kill it. If it's a camera it will be wired into the stereo (again after market) so you could pull the wire from the back of the stereo.
  • Hi is this a in car bleep or out side inside is standard in most Jen two's .and it will be hard to disconnect as the buzzer is used for the lights on alarm/ door
  • Mine has the beep as well, as does every other Cube I've been in. Japanese cars generally tend to have a reversing beep inside the car. I believe it's in the dashboard, so not an easy thing to cut out as it's the same beep as when you leave the key in the ignition and open the door.
  • Thanks all. Realised I haven't mentioned the model, it's a Z11 gen 2 fresh import Cubic.