Z11 Exhaust
  • Hi guys, first off, I've recently purchased my first cube, it's a 1.4 engine.

It needs a bit of work before it's ready for the road, so for now it's being stored away so I can do the work it needs, one of the jobs is replacing the exhaust backbox. I keep hearing conflicting information on this though, I just want an OEM replacement, I've been reading up on this, and some say the backbox from a Micra K12 will fit, and other places say that it won't, I don't want to go down the stainless route as I can't really afford it, so can somebody say for definite if a Micra K12 exhaust will fit? Providing you get one with the correct join of course, mine has the two bolt fitment.
  • K12 micra yes been there.the whole system fitted no probs if your was a cubic just have to get a lengthening piece
  • Thanks for your response, that's a worry off my mind, will get a Micra K12 exhaust then.
  • they do a slip joint and bolt joint. That's your only bit to get right!
  • Roughly what's the life span of a 'new' exhaust?
    Can anyone recommend a supplier of a stainless exhaust for Cube/cubic?
    And approx cost. Bought one for my old camper years ago and it was a great investment. Too long ago to remember where I bought it now.

• Depending on what stainless is the longest lasting .however my one done 220000+ kms now and still on oe . I do not have any recommendations for stainless place which part of the world ar you nearest big town will do
  • Good choice of big towns! Thank you. Anywhere around N Somerset/Bristol Bath. Even Cardiff or Taunton.