GEARBOX for Nissan Cube Z11 URGENT
  • Hi,

Im looking for a gearbox for my 2005 Cube.

Its is a 2005 Nissan Cube DBA-YZ11

T 07971 766665
  • Regular auto or CVT? for a regular auto I think you can use the micra auto box CVT you'll be struggling to find unfortunately but you could try Dan Bell on the facebook group.

'edit'

Turns out talking to Dan that the micra box can't be used as it won't interface with the ecu. there are folks who will repair either but the cvt repairs aren't cheap at £1000. Still a lot cheaper than getting a replacement CVT though.
  • Thanks for all your advise.  Its in the garage having it done.  Mean while im trying get some back from the original seller in Japan but no luck

• Is it a cube or cubic you have? I have a cubic gearbox... It will need the bearings replacing but you can have it damn cheap from me.
  • HI Terry,

Had the gearbox rebuilt on my car but still getting slipping issues, The gearbox company couldn't get all the bearings they needed.  Do you or anyone know where I can get the internals bearings from?
  • What about the torque converter, did they look at that? I've had one start to fail in the past, and that kept slipping revs making the ECU think it was wheelspinning.
  • If it's bearings you need we have a contact on facebook called peter grice, he lives in Japan and can walk into a dealership and buy them over the counter for you so he'd be worth an ask. he can stick them in the post and they'd be here in about 5 days.
  • Hello, I know it's been a while but is the cubic gearbox still available. For YGZ11. If yes, are you able to confirm part number is 31020-1xb1a.
    Thanks
    If not any ideas where to get one?