Wheel Alignment Z11
  • Does anybody have the correct settings for steering geometery / wheel alignment for a Z11 please. I have had this done in a local service centre and they used Z12 data.  I was wondering if K12 Micra data should be used or are all three the same??
  • There isn't a lot to adjust on the cube apart from the tracking as there is no adjustment at the rear and the front can't be adjusted for camber only alignment and toe with the steering rack.
  • Sorted, went to a local family run garage and they simply put the vin number into the Japanese vehicle motor manafactures database and bingo!  All the data and parts for my Z11.  Alignment was done using the Kent system, the car drives so smoothe and the steering wheel is straight ahead. They did such a good job, i have now just had a major service MOT and 4 new tyres fitted, as mine had fairly cracked walls.  I am so pleased with how my Cube now runs and will be taking it back to P Breading Motor Services in Gt Wakering whenever i need anything doing that i cant do myself.  Brilliant people and such a clean well kept workshop.

F1 Autocentre really messed it up, no access to get the correct data for a Z11 Cube, so they guess... wrong.  No way will i ever go back there, be warned!!!!