Looking for a Cube!
  • Hi - I am now actively looking to buy a Cube - preferably something with less than 80k! Something funky? Not too bothered about age but must be in good condition with some kind of service history or verifiable mileage as I no longer buy vehicles without this - I will return here daily to see if anyone posts 'owt. Thanks a lot guys
  • If you want an actual history verifiable at a uk dealer and all that that carries you'll have to buy a uk Gen 3 car.

However if your ok with taking as much info as you can get and being sold something that the folks doing it are part of the club 2 members on the facebook group have aligned their businesses to make the personal import of a car as smooth as possible. Peter lives in Japan and sources cars for export for us (he runs a garage out there and has been exporting cubes to australia for years and now this team up is in place is starting to do more here) Dan is in the Thames estuary deals with the cars once this side and has been importing cars for a while but now has Peter to do an on the ground inspection of the car before they come over here. They will be able to source you the best car for your budget and being in japan they can check that what is being sold has verifiable mileage and as much paper work as they can get for you. Gen 2's usually only turn up with 1 Key but using peter also has the bonus that he could resolve a second key before it's shipped.
  • Not exactly verifiable but as close as you can get, I'm selling our Cube, we've had it a couple of years and before that, it was owned by Simon (formally of this parish) so it's UK like is pretty much set out on these pages. 

I've de-funked it, it's now standard silver, standard height and standard noise (the throaty exhaust has been replaced with standard) but maintained the range rover grille (I still have the original) - see the ad here: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/nissan/cube/used-nissan-cube-1-6-5dr-stockport-fpa-201601280496429?logcode=p 

It has history from import and has a new cam-chain so the biggest fear is sorted - the story of the chain appears on the forum and completed by a garage run by a former Nissan factory chap. 
  • ive got one for sale in Bristol

Nissan Cube / Cubic 
    The Cube3 is the long wheel base version with 7 seats. 

M.O.T until May, done less than 5000 since, NO ADVISORIES and no reason to expect any different this year. 

Beautiful little car, with extremely low mileage, just over 45k miles on the clock. ( converted properly from km by importer and all Japanese rubber stamps to prove milage) 
    Very well maintained, with a service stamp for every year of its life. (except 2015 when it only needed an oil change) 
    alloy wheels with 4 good tyres and spare. 
    electric folding mirrors 
    keyless entry/ignition 
    electric windows 
    power steering 
    double din stereo with european sat nav, Bluetooth, cd/dvd player, aux in, memory card slot , ipod connectivity, touch screen plus lots more I haven't even sussed out yet. 

lots of storage compartments 
    arm rests 
    loads of cup holders 
    massive boot when in 5 seat configuration 
    huge when all folded down. 

Decals can be easily removed before sale , if so desired. 

overall excellent condition for age. 
    any questions, please ask 

£3599. ONO

2014 Nissan Cube 1.5 SV-X CVT, . www.westernimports.ie about 8700 euro include all tax for uk

Mileage:44,907 miles/ 
    72,269 km
    Fuel type:Petrol
    Engine size:1.5
    NCT Due Date:February 2018
    Last update: