hey am havin a problem
  • hey  fam  am  havin  a  problem  wuth  my  cube   how  can  i   get  some   help on  here 
  •  its  a 1994 nissan  cube  what  part  do  i  have  to  change  ?
      code:001 
     po171 fuel sys-le
         bk1
  • hmmmm sorry don't recognise the code at all you need to get the second bit of the read out converted into whatever that means and then we'll be able to help.
  • http://www.obd-codes.com/p0171 do your home work its can be a very small air leak
  • thanks  that  will b  a  great  help  am  the  only  guy  on  the  island  with  a  cube 
  • how  do i  program  a key i  buy  on  ebay 
  • Have look on YouTube some can be done easy some not have to be done by a coder
  • ok  thanks  so much  yo bin a  great  help toaster 
  •  1994 nissan  cube  ac keeps going on and off  when  driving i think its  the fan on  the  in side keeps goin on and of ,,,,what  can  i do  to fix  that ?
  • Hi do you mean 2004 cube .
    The indoor fan wen it's on without ac runs ok ? Or do you mean under bonnet fan as if you are they do cut in and out ?
  • sorry  its a 2004 ....and  its  the  fan in the cabin  keeps  goin on and off

• Try this if your car is sitting still just with the ignition on and dose your fan co on and of then .if it dose trying tapping the fan box under the dash on the left hand side
  • ok  thanks  i will give  that  a try 
  • where can i find new shock for my 2004 nissan cube 1.4l bz11?
  • EBay breakers
  • i  tryed ebay only finding  2009 nissan  cube shock  ....can  that work for a 2004 nissan cube ?
  • Sorry no I keep a eye out. I do not now how true this is but I have herd that k12 complete spring and strut will fit ??
  • ok  thanks i will  get  some info on  that  k12 
  • Micro k12 struts do fit, I have them on mine
  • thats good to no off thanks paul 64