Where can I get a cam Position Sensor?

edited November 2015 in Cube Owners Club
Hi All,<div><br></div><div>I have a 2002 Cube and the cam Position Sensor (CPM) may have failed and I have no idea where to get one!!! </div><div><br></div><div>Any help would be massively appreciated.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>


  • Its a universal engine used in many models so shouldnt have any trouble getting one from anywhere.
  • Hi Paul,<div><br></div><div>Thanks for the response. Do you have any idea what I should search for?? </div><div><br></div><div>When I search for "Cam position sensor, Nissan Cube BZ11" all the product results look different!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • Find your engine model, is it 1.4 or 1.5? Search that engine model NOT car, the micra had same engine fitted.
  • G master have you had car code read or are you just guessing cpm ?
  • Thanks again for the replies. I've had the car code read and it comes back with a sensor fault.
  • It's the standard micra unit, i had one replaced for £40 BUT it's often an indication of a bigger problem with the timing chain which must not go unchecked. The CPS is the first call but be prepared for a £600 bill to replace the chain. <div><br></div><div>I had mine done by a former nissan worker near Hartlepool who was reasonable and the car runs like a dream now but had i left it, i could have damaged the engine beyond economic repair. </div>
  • I'm really sorry to be a pain, but does anyone know the part number, or the best place the buy the sensor?
  • I don't know the part number, you could ask at nissan for the part number for that engine (either the 1.4 or 1.5 as they are micra engines so they won't muck you about as they would if you mention the word cube!) and then take it to a local motor factors. It's not a cube specific part so you should be able to get it from anywhere really.
  • you want the one for the K12 micra but specificall the one for the engine variant you have either the 1.4 or 1.5 although there could well be no difference.
Sign In or Register to comment.