2004 Cubic Rider Rear Drums

Hi all... I need a part number or proven uk alternative for a 2004 Gen 2 Cubic Rider rear drums...<br><br>MOT advised on all breaks and I have found part numbers for everything except the drums...<br><br>My next step is to take one into an auto factors and get a comparisson...  but its hard to drive with a drum missing lol...<br><br>Any help would be great :)<br><br>Also... If someone is able to confirm...<br>Front pads = Apec 1760<br>Front Discs = ADN143137 (Outer diameter 260mm)<br>Rear Shoes = http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Note-MPV-1-5-dCi-10-13-New-Bosch-Brake-Shoes-986487811-/191123864928?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c7fdebd60<br><br>Any help would be awesome!!!<br>

Comments

• edited January 2015
    <font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt;">Hi</span></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Afraid I don't have specific knowledge of the cubic as I understand they do have slightly different brake parts to the cube.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">This is the link to the Nissan online part numbers database for the cubic (this is a different page to the cube page so you know they'll fit the cubic) ...</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333330154419px;">http://nissan.epc-data.com/cube_cubic/bgz11/</span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333330154419px;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333330154419px;">If you chose your model then carryon to "chassis and transmission" > "rear brake (chassis)" > "Shoe set, rear brake" you'll get the OEM part number.</span></font></div>
  • Cheers for the link... Could be spending a long time researching this one :(<br>All I could find out was this:<br><div style="overflow-y: auto; height: 145px; padding-top: 5px; text-indent: 15px;">
    <p>
    <strong style="font-weight: 800;">Descripition:</strong></p>
    <p>Rear Axle: </p><p>
    Height: 62.5 mm</p><p>
    Inner Brake Drum Height: 54.5 mm</p><p>
    Diameter: 265.5 mm</p><p>
    Drum Diameter: 229 mm</p><p>
    Center Diameter: 68 mm</p><p>
    Pitch Circle Diameter: 100 mm</p><p>
    Num. of holes: 4</p>
    </div><table class="oem-replaceTab" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><th>Factory</th><th>Number</th></tr><tr><td><span title="NISSAN">NISSAN</span></td><td>4320670A10</td></tr><tr><td><span title="NISSAN">NISSAN</span></td><td>4320670A10</td></tr><tr><td><span title="ATE">ATE</span></td><td>24022280211</td></tr><tr><td><span title="BOSCH">BOSCH</span></td><td>0986477074</td></tr><tr><td><span title="JURID">JURID</span></td><td>329325J</td></tr><tr><td><span title="BENDIX">BENDIX</span></td><td>140586</td></tr><tr><td><span title="BENDIX">BENDIX</span></td><td>329325B</td></tr></tbody></table><br><br>Only problem... The Cubic (not sure if same on all Cubes) has studs and nuts... this states Holes and bolts...<br><br>
  • or does the drum sit over the top of the studs... never actually looked... <br>Anyone got a pic of a rear drum? lol<br>