passenger side wing mirror
  • hello after some help the mirror on the passenger side of my cube is smashed just the glass bit anyone had to replace one and know how easy it is?

Also I have the gen 3 kaizen model anyone know if these are heated mirrors or just standard?
  • All Uk gen 3's are heated. your in luck though as the mirror is the same as the juke so search ebay for that. Looking now they can be had for between £7-11.
  • cool thank you terry I'v just ordered one off ebay I will try and take some photos of me changing it over to might be help to some others :) 
  • use the electric adjuster to shift the mirror all the way in at the bottom and open a gap at the top. jam your fingers in and pull it off. unplug the wires and then plug them onto the new mirror then just push it on until it clips home on the base.

Bit brute force and ignorance but that's the official way of changing them!
  • changed it today was very easy to do like you said just tilt the mirror down and you can unclip it very easily the wires just push on I used a long nose pair of pliers as my hands were to big hehe

here is a pic of behind the mirror in case it helps anyone else 

and thanks for the help terry