• Guys, What is the size of Fog lights that fits Z11? 
    I can buy universal size (70mm OD) with cool light rings- see attached files and below: 

and want to be sure that it will fit. Also do you have instructions how to install them and wire them? They should turn ON when i start the engine. 
    lights1.JPG
    903 x 565 - 90K
    lights2.JPG
    896 x 500 - 101K
  • No idea on size but the fog element is often found already there as the loom is the same on all and the plugs just clipped out the way I believe. The fog won't work off the aftermarket switch though as the front fogs wiring might be there oem so you'll need to source a switch for it. If not you'll need a 3 position switch instead of the 2 position switch and wire from that to the lights.

For the rings you need a feed from the accessory feed which will go live with the ignition, pick one up from the fuse box and you should be good. Earth should be easy to sort locally on the car chassis. you'll need to check what the wiring in the light is as you may need a relay to turn off the ring when the fog is on if thats what you want and in theory you should have that inserted into the headlight wiring as DRL should go out when the headlights come on but I don't know if this is enforced anywhere.