Best place for new seat covers

Hey folks Best place for new seat covers for z11 ?

Comments

• Japan.<div><br></div><div>Or failing that there's a member of the facebook group that imported them in bulk earlier in the year that has / had a single set left.</div><div><br></div><div>Not sure if that last set is still available or he's importing more over...</div>
  • I think he's planning to bring some more in. He set up an FB group for it.<div><br></div><div>Can't link it now as I'm at work and FB is blocked here, but will do it later.<br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>
  • I was in touch with Eugenio on FB for Clazzio seat covers. He is waiting for a volume of people to show interest in covers (10 i think) and is then going to do a bulk order but there doesn't seem to be a demand at the moment so that could take a while. I have mailed Clazzio In Japan for a price/delivery on a custom set of Type R covers in black with blue W edge stitching for my incoming BGZ11. Bean garage in US can also help if you are looking for Clazzio covers.
  • Now I saw the last set that he had on eBay at the weekend they are black with blue
  • edited July 2014
    Clazzio Japan will supply direct to domestic market only. :(
  • edited July 2014
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am buying from the states- $385 for a set of 7 covers black on black with dark blue W stitching + $140 for postage! £300+ in total.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.11i.co.jp/product/seat_plus.html</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Better than the £1,200+ i was quoted for a leather retrim. As long as they wipe down easily, take a bit of abuse and keep their shape i will be happy. Reviews online seem good.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>
  • A shame he has been stuck with a set when he did a good thing by getting an order together. Just goes to show 'no good deed goes unpunished'. I hope the mods on here are cool with an ad for him, hopefully get them sold!<div><br></div><div>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clazzio-Set-of-Seat-Covers-for-Nissan-Cube-2nd-Generation-Leather-like-/191230548713?pt=UK_Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item2c863a9ae9</div>;
  • <p>He did do a good job sorting order, trouble is it took over 5 months to come from order date so you can't fully blame the buyer as he decided to sell his car </p> :(
  • Also that pic is of a gen 3 in the add but covers are for a gen 2.