tradecarview?

edited March 2014 in General Chat
Should I avoid. Has any else used this site to buy from them?

Comments

• I bought from them. Went smooth. protocols in place to make sure you dont get robbed. Just make sure you buy from a seller with good reviews and ratings.
  • Thanks darthj. How long did it take before you got your car?
  • edited May 2014
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am in the midst of importing a 04 Cubic through tradecarview, ship has left Shanghai. In my case it will be approximately 9 weeks from purchasing to car arriving in UK then reg, mot etc.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/details/ships/266339000/vessel:CARMEN</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We received wonderful support through the process and if the car looks as good in the metal as it did in the photos then i'll maybe make my next import a Honda NSX. Only live once eh? :)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>
  • There are some 600cc cars that have my eye.
  • I live in the Caribbean, a ship leaves Japan at the end of every month or so and takes about a month to get here. I ordered my car around the 15th of June and I received it about August 2nd.
  • They like their spam e-mail though don't they? :)<div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • Joe I'll be interested in what you need to do after it reaches UK - What registration is required and any fees chargeable.<div><br></div><div>I'm looking into plans for my next car.</div>
  • I got my cube from tradecarview - it's not necessarily tradecarview you need to watch out for, it's the crooks that use it

In hindsight, and if I was to import another cube I would go through an agent, but everything went as smooth as butter so no real gripes here