tradecarview?
  • Should I avoid. Has any else used this site to buy from them?
  • I bought from them. Went smooth. protocols in place to make sure you dont get robbed. Just make sure you buy from a seller with good reviews and ratings.
  • Thanks darthj. How long did it take before you got your car?
  • I am in the midst of importing a 04 Cubic through tradecarview, ship has left Shanghai. In my case it will be approximately 9 weeks from purchasing to car arriving in UK then reg, mot etc.

We received wonderful support through the process and if the car looks as good in the metal as it did in the photos then i'll maybe make my next import a Honda NSX. Only live once eh? :)

• There are some 600cc cars that have my eye.
  • I live in the Caribbean, a ship leaves Japan at the end of every month or so and takes about a month to get here. I ordered my car around the 15th of June and I received it about August 2nd.
  • They like their spam e-mail though don't they? :)

• Joe I'll be interested in what you need to do after it reaches UK - What registration is required and any fees chargeable.

I'm looking into plans for my next car.
  • I got my cube from tradecarview - it's not necessarily tradecarview you need to watch out for, it's the crooks that use it

In hindsight, and if I was to import another cube I would go through an agent, but everything went as smooth as butter so no real gripes here