New Member/New Cube
  • Afternoon all! 

I've been having a bit of a lurk over the past month or two whilst waiting for my Cube to arrive from Japan, and now its here I thought it about time to say hello and to show off my new Cube!!

These are the best pictures I have at the moment as its currently in the garage having a few jobs done whilst the registration goes through but here you go..

It was an absolute steal (ridiculous how much) and as an added bonus - and entirely accidentally - is the rather desirable (to some) Neo-Classic (which obviously most of you know) with full optional sticker pack :) 

I had no idea what a Neo-Classic was!!
  • Looks nice! Yeah, the Neo-classic pack is still pretty rare over here, but there's more filtering in with CID restarting importing the cars. :)
  • Nice one buddy! We're over the moon with it, and once the registration is through the ever growing list of modifications can begin!

It was a complete accident ending up with the Neo-Classic, as I say. We were basically looking for a cheap run around, I suggested to my girlfriend that we consider importing something as the spec's are higher and the prices lower - and this was the first thing we found in our price range.

It was only afterwards that we found out how they were quite few and far between, especially with the optional sticker pack (which unfortunately is looking a bit tired in places so will be coming off).

I was seriously considering taking a mold of the arch kit as I believe that there might be a bit of interest in an aftermarket one, but that's a long way off.
  • Haha. If you could get copies of the kit made, you'd probably get a few takers!
  • So I'm lead to believe - we were actually planning on taking the arch kit off and scrapping it at one point would you believe!! It's only when we actually saw it at the docks, and once the grinning had subsided that we decided that they were staying