• I would  be grateful to anyone who can  direct me to someone who knows how to get hold of some replacement break calipers for a 2004 generation 2 cube bz11 engine. seeems impposible here!
  • Have a look at K12 Micra. Pretty much all the front end is Micra based. 
  • I have done abit of research on this, the calipers are the same as the ones fitted to the Nissan march ( k11 micra in uk) but only in Japan, also fitted to sunnys but only in Japan. All uk spec cars have different calipers, they may fit the cube but have not found out for sure yet, you may need the calipers and the carrier brackets to fit the cube.

Hope this sheds a little light on the problem

Paul
  • Not ideal as it leaves you minus calipers while they are being done, but the guys on the MR2 Roadster forum I used spoke good things about Bigg Red for caliper refurbishment:

• There's a guy on the facebook group who is selling (unless they're already sold) a pair of reconditioned calipers - He has sold his cube now so no longer needs them.

Thanks for that info Paul.

• I needed calipers for my previous gen 2 2004 cube & eventually had to get a refurb kit from Bigg Red.

Cube cailpers & front suspension isnt the same a UK spec K11 micra

• Anyone found the answer to this yet?

About to remove the caliper and send it away.

• Caliper back, re-fitted and brakes bled. It cost £8 to send it. £58 to un-seize, clean the piston, fit a new rubber seal and send it back. Took 10 days start to finish.