Registration Plate Light - is it this one? (for Reversing Camera)
  • Hi,

I have 2 questions for anyone who's ever removed their bumper/rear lights or registration plate light. I'm looking to add a reversing camera so need to know...

1. Will this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251280869273 light fitting fit a 2006 gen 2 cube? I've emailed the seller but they said they couldn't confirm.

2. I'm going for a wireless camera as I'm wanting a simple install/don't want to trail wires right through the car - it says you just need to power it via the reversing light (tap into the wiring loom). How hard is it remove the rear lights? Will the whole bumper need to come off?

Any help would be great.

Regards

Tim
  • It looks similar mate, but without seeing it, would be difficult to tell for sure.

As for getting it out, fairly easy if a bit fiddly. Take the number plate off to give you room & simply reach up and push in the clip with your finger and drag down. Should pop out. Think the clip is on the left?
  • I binned this idea and when for a standard one, just need to figure out how to wire it up to the reversing bulb now :/