Where to find nissan cube breakers?
  • Hi,

I've tried eBay but none of the breakers ever reply?? Does anyone know any breakers for cube parts?

Here's what I'm looking for...

I've uploaded an image here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11649790/missing-cube-parts.jpg - Essentially it's the ashtray, cigarette lighter cover, gloss black circular cover off the door handle, and lower spotlights.

The final thing I need is the jacking kit which is hidden under the rear floor cubby - if you look at the rear footwell the floor has 2 compartments which lift up, under there should be a toolkit for jacking the car - mine is missing.

Any advice would be great

• Not sure if you're on Facebook but there are a couple of companies abroad that are constantly breaking an tweaking cubes - cube shop & service and cube 69 garage which have Facebook pages.

As those parts are small they could easily bundle them up in bubble wrap and ship them via airmail for not much cost.

(I've had similar problems with the eBay breakers too!)
  • Agree with the ebay comment.
    Absolute jobs worth
  • I've always found that if breakers put a phone number on eBay, it's best to call 'em. Too easy to ignore an email, whilst a ringing phone is a different prospect.
  • Hi Cubed, 

Found those groups but they're not in english :) I've messaged them anyway, see if they can help. Might have to pick up the phone and start ringing around. 

Thanks for you help
  • Yes the page isn't in English but they do speak English, I enquiried about a part but shipping was too expensive due to size.
  • Any one know of any gen 3 breakers around at the minute? There were a few on ebay a while back but now I need one they have all vanished! I need a bit of plastic trim which I seen to have not fixed back properly and has vanished!!!
  • here's my wishlist, just in case anyone spots/has any of the bits I'm looking for :) ...

1116 x 640 - 248K
  • For the spots, are the metal units that hold them included behind the covers mate? If so, I'm fairly certain the lights themselves are standard Nissan ones used in the K12 Micra and I think the Note. The key part is the little frame that holds them in place in the bumper.

The door handles are on eBay. Both sides.
  • Hmm that's a good point, I've no idea if the frame is there or not? Is it easy to get them off and have a look?
  • Found a breaker with all of it other than the stereo brackets. fog light kit at £85.00, plastic trims + cigar lighter cover £25.00 radio surround £20.00 jack kit £20.00 all + delivery +vat
  • Have they cvt gearbox maybe? Can you pm me they contact details. Cheers
  • Very few Gen 3s being broken in the UK! I've had a right chore sourcing parts for my Cat D front end repair. I've bought parts worldwide now. UK, Poland, Japan and USA so far.
    Poland is the place for Gen 3 parts. Allegro.pl is their version of e-bay and they have everything. You have to bear in mind they're all LHD so headlights dip the wrong way, dash parts, floor mats etc are all the wrong way round However use Google Chrome to translate the text and the exchange rate is about 5zl to the £. The one I used didn't respond to e-mails and I ended up using a Polish mate to ring them and had to do all the leg work (money transfer through my bank, arrange collection etc) myself. However I did save a LOT of money over Nissan prices! Eg Bumper bar and 2 brackets are £405 from Nissan(!) and £50 from Poland so it was worth it in the end!
  • Hi t33tle, i've just got myself a cube as well and need some front parts for it.She is a 04 plate would you happen to know what gen it is and if it wouldnt be too much of a hassle to elaborate more about the Poland breakers being the allegro.pl, verey much interested. Thanks.
  • 04 plate will be a 2nd Generation, which are import only & were never sold in Europe. Very doubful the Poles will have bits for it.

For Gen 2 breakers it's eBay mainly I'm afraid. Suffolk Nissan on there have bits fairly often.
  • We have just started breaking cubes.. If you need parts let us know.. We have been breaking Nissan figaros for over 10years.. UK based..
  • Gen 2 or 3 mr cube?
  • Gen2 terry .. Email us japautosparesltd@gmail.com
  • I'm after Gen 3 parts!
  • Anyone found a place breaking a Gen3 in the UK?
  • Only ones I know of are the ones on ebay
  • There is a single Gen 3 being broken at the moment and as such parts aren't that far off what they are new, when I needed a light pod I think it was all of £4 more expensive from the main dealer than the breaker!

What are you after?
  • I'm after a replacement middle rear headrest.  Colour: Dark Blue/Grey.
    Also a pair of those hooks that go just below the AC controls.
  • The hooks are impossible to find here, best bet if you have facebook is to dive on the group there and see if one of the US members will drop you some in the post. They are half the price or less of what they are here and they weigh nothing and will fit in a padded envelope so should be an easy send.

The headrest will be an ebay job or you could try one of the japanese auction sites like nengun or import monster where you'll be able to find more but have to face shipping from Japan and import taxes and the like.

There was only one being broken that I knew of and it wa at hills however when I went to their website I couldn't see any cube parts listed anymore.