Nissan Cube 2nd Generation LED wing mirrors!
  • Hi all,

I was looking around at cubes on the internet and came across this nice one!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-cube-2004-13989497

I then looked closer to see it had LED wing mirrors and thought they looked really nice. My wing mirrors are becoming faded and looking a bit worn from being in the sun a lot.
    I am looking a changing my wing mirrors and wondered if anyone new were I could find ones with LED lights on them?

Thanks all! :D
  • Hi looking at the pics it looks to me that the LEDs might be the aftermarket stick on ones as they look a bit raised. You could always spray yours satin black like in the pic, looks quite good, and you can get the LEDs for a few pounds off eBay

Hope this helps a little?

Paul
  • Hi Paul

Seems like that will be my best option!
    Shall keeping looking around though, as Im not so sure the black will work well on my orange/bronze coloured cube. Maybe Im just a little used to seeing it like it...

Thanks again! :D
  • I've seen those mirrors on Nengun and other Yahoo auction type sites. Fairly sure a few of the Thai lads have 'em on their Cubes too.
  • Ive got a paprika orange cube like yours. I have sprayed my mirrors black. They look great. Search google for "cube bbs wheels" an you will see another one with black mirrors and a black roof. Loiks good with the window tints and im running on black wheels. Its all about matching the colours that are already on the car, and black nearly always works.
  • I agree on the black thing, keep meaning to do mine because they're against the dark coloured windows the black would blend in more.

See how much the cream stands out in this pic ...

However if its just the fading that's making you look into mirrors get some autoglym super resin polish on them first - my mirrors were badly sun scorched with faded tops and a five minute polish sorted them out with hardly any elbow grease. Not sure if I took any before / after pics.
  • My mirrors have long gone with sun fade..... I will defiantly need new ones or a re-paint soon!
    Still looking at the best option for mirror indicators though, I really think they set it off well!

Heres my cube, thinking about it, the black could work really well too!

Thank you all :D

• Oh wow! Awesome! Thank you :)
  • Although a little broken, these do look factory. 
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/271149346535
    They look similar to those that psychedelicmod recommended.