Exhaust Parts

First time so be gentle with me. <div>I need to replace the rear silencer box on my 2004 1.4 automatic. but so far haven't been able to find any information on the site.</div><div>Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Cheers. Bobbyh.</div>

Comments

• Hi I think if I remember right that the Nissan note/micra back box is the same and from pics I've seen they are very close.
    A good exhaust place should be able to get one to fit.

I went for a full stainless system but your talking of about £300
  • where are you from because i've got one left over from when i put my stainless on
  • Hi sticks. Thanks for that. I'm up in the frozen north near Middlesbrough. When I've had a proper look the middle box is pretty well goosed also. An experienced local service engineer who I trust thinks he will be able to sort it with the help of his supplier, if not I might have to get back to you.<div>Our little cube was the first in this vicinity a few years ago and got all the interest and attention they deserve.</div><div><br></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">Thanks to pault64 for his gen also.</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">Cheers. bobbyh.</span></div>
  • l stainless system ....where from :)
  • Best place Togo for you is Darlington exhaustafix
    I got mine done and they will charge about £70 to built a stainless back box for you and very professional.
    I travelled down from newcastle as a friend got his done there and well worth it
    Ste
  • £70!? Mine cost 10 times that. Although it is a twin system but still! Jaheez!
  • Cheaper up norf innit. :)<div><br></div><div>Having said that though, even my pretty ordinary stainless system from Longlife was just under 400 notes!</div>
  • Company on Ebay saying £260 for full stainless, fitted :O
  • I was happy to pay what I did for mine. The guy is well known locally, has a very good rep and Longlife give a lifetime guarantee on their systems.