Roof rack.

edited September 2012 in General Chat
Hey guys. Show me some pics of your roof racks please.

I need one to mount a box but can't work out whether a universal one would fit rather that coughing up £160(!) for a Thule or genuine Nissan.

Comments

• Hi bud here is mine home made from another car
  • They do look the bo****s those do Toaster :-bd
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I have the thule set.  They are so easy to put on and off.  You can get locks for them that match a roofbox too.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.flickr.com/photos/gordyhand/sets/72157630134369596/</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">All in mine were £115 with a bit of shopping around on amazon and ebay.</font></div>
  • Yeah Toasty... those are the shizzle!<div><br></div><div>If you are going off the shelf though... I'd shop around and get thule!</div><div><br></div><div>Only the best for yer Cubey no?</div>
  • Thankyou paul.m all done for a little over twenty sqid that paint and getting them fro a srappy bargen just the matter of finding what you like and going with it the possibly are end less nice flag mate