What wrong with the site?
  • I'm getting a whole lot of 'Deprecated' errors everywhere. Photos aren't loading, and you can't download them because of some more 'Deprecated' values. Every-time you post a new thread or post, you get a whole page of errors. And the font size on the homepage is now huge. (Not my zoom). Anyway, I've attached some screenshots, of what it looks like on my end.
    Is it just me?

[attachment=21680,670]
  • Same problem this side of the world.. but uploading pics on photobucket works ?
  • Yeah, I'm getting the same errors....
  • Try using yr phone its a littel better
  • I suspect the webhost has just upgraded the php version. As bbpress is calling functions that have been removed/depreciated from PHP. Looks like there is a fairly simple fix which is to upgrade bbpress, however that may require a few hours of pain for the admin. :)
  • I logged in ok but this is the fisrt time in two days that i have been able to type anything?????

Not got kierons number in new phone, Cubed may have it? need to get him on the batphone to fix it! :D
  • I logged in ok but this is the fisrt time in two days that i have been able to type anything?????

Not got kierons number in new phone, Cubed may have it? need to get him on the batphone to fix it! :D
  • Your gonna be known as double post bob from now on :lol:
  • Arghhhhh! just deleted it 8)
  • All hail kieron! :D

I didnt break it honest! Anything you need from me just ask, unless its computery stuff, got all pics anyway. 

Not posted for 3-4 days and i was proper stressed! 

@-)