RoyalWax Alloy Wheels
  • Hi guys,
    RoyalWax stock and supply alloy wheels to UK and Europe. I mostly trade on Amazon, eBay and Facebook but also offer numerous clubs, club prices. Here is a small selection of what I have in stock at the moment that I think will suit cube owners and I will update when new stock arrives. All wheels are certified and stamped and prices include delivery to your door, so no need to leave the house. Payments should be made through PayPal to ensure both parties are secure. If you have any questions please feel to drop me a PM or email me at jordan@royalwax.co.uk.

BBS RS Style
    Wheel Size (Diameter/Width): 17" x 8.5"
    PCD / Offset: 4 x 100 & 108 et 35
    Colour/Finish Silver with Polished Lip
    CLUB PRICE £375 Delivered

BBS RS Style
    Wheel Size (Diameter/Width): 15" x 7"
    PCD / Offset: 4 x 100 et 25
    CLUB PRICE £295 Delivered

This wheel will also be arriving in stock in matt black with gold rivets and also White with polished lip and gold rivets. In sizes
    Wheel Size (Diameter/Width): 15" x 7"
    PCD / Offset: 4 x 100 et 23
    We stock many other BBS Style wheels in other fitments, Can post these up at further date if there is any interest.
    Many Thanks
    Jordan

[attachment=18825,583]
  • Do you supply with tyres fitted?
  • Sorry paul. We are alloy only. I usually recommend that people shop around online. There are always special offers on or discount code available depending on what size and brand people use.