Orange Cube going on holiday
  • Just thought id share a few pics of the cube going on holiday. it wasnt quite as shiny coming home....

• Hehe wicked. I bet you got some looks! Where did you go?

Looks great with the arch kit by the way!
  • I drove to a music festival in near Berlin, then Berlin itself. The Germans stare at English cars as it is.... but a cube! It was an interesting holiday i can tell you. The cube is currently covered in adverts for Disney Pixar's new film UP. It only adds to the crazy local jaws hitting the floor. I will post some up when i can get some high res pics done.
  • Awsome Cube dude. Best colour i think. X-D ;)
  • I havent had a chance to take any good pics as of yet, but here is the draft design. The black bit is where a large UP sticker is placed. Still a bit annoyed they coloured it yellow and not orange, oh and its a new style cube pic not our 'classic' version.

If anyone lives in Kent you may be spotting me buzzing around.
    P.s. book your tickets for Disney's UP at http://www.cineworld.com

• Wow, wicked how did you get that? Is it a full body wrap?
  • I work for Cineworld you see, we have teamed up with Disney Pixar to promote UP. I dont personally get paid for this but we could win 2k for the staff. Its not a wrap, just vinyl lettering and logo's with a huge up banner sticker. I should have some pics up by the weekend. Ive looked into getting adverts on my car for a while, but had no joy so i jumped at the chance for this. Us Cubists dont mind people staring at us so i thought the more the merrier!
  • Quite informative post on car wraps. I am in search of professional graphic designers for getting vehicle wraps for my van. Searched on internet and came to know about renowned designers that are providing attractive services so planning to hire one of them but in my budget only.